Helpful hints for photographing your property:
* When you
photograph your property, please shoot both interiors and exteriors.
* More photos are better than a few photos.
* When photographing, keep the camera in the normal horizontal position, donít shoot vertically.
* Take enough photos of the rooms/property so that you completely cover all angles of the room/property. * * Everything is important.
* In film and print, directors/photographers like to see depth. If you can see from one room to another room, please photograph it as well.
* We need a complete property tour through pictures.
Our email address is: DRLNYC@gmail.com. ALWAYS include your name, COMPLETE address, phone number, and e-mail address.
Location Scout NY, Location Scout New York, NYC Area Location Scouting,
NJ, CT, NY Location Library, Locations Online, Film Scout, Movie
Location Scout, Photo, TV, Video, & Events, Location Agent,
Location Scouting- New York, City, Connecticut, New Jersey